While we're there I'll be going to school to get my Master's degree, and Jen isn't 100% sure what she wants to do yet. She's thinking maybe trying to do some nursing, or taking some classes. We'll definitely be traveling a bunch, since that's part of my job while I'm there. This is going to be such a rough time. If anyone out there knows French, I need some lessons.
|

2 comments:
YAY!! So excited for you BOTH!! Congratulations! Cara and I are already planning our trip!
Hi guys - your cousin Byron said I should contact you as I am a French Teacher!! I am so jealous - Belgium is gorgeous and the people are nice! My suggestion for a crash course - because you need to speak and be understood - is a course called Rosetta Stone. Google it. It is up to you how much and how fast - and if you are motivated... great! You can do the refining courses there and the people will help - this will give you the basics to live!!
-Roni (Byron's step-daughter)
Post a Comment