Tuesday, January 26, 2010
P-town
Last weekend Alex and I flew up to Portland to meet up with Ryan. Our goal for the weekend: complete the grunt work to get our new business venture off the ground. In case I haven't already talked your ear off about our start up, 2600 Strange Ave, we're in the midst of getting rolling with an apparel business. This last weekend we printed the shirts (420 of them) out in Alex's brother Nick's shop. He was such a great host and helped us out immensely, since neither Ryan, Alex nor I have $100 Gs of printing equipment laying around. Ryan's friend Erin (she's a pro-photographer: check our her site here) even came over to take some pics of the process! I haven't gotten her pics yet, but when I do I'll definitely throw some on here or on our 2600 Strange Ave site.
It was a highly successful weekend and it was great to be back in the Pacific Northwest. I had almost forgotten what rain was like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment