Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pura Vida!

I'm probably not telling you anything you don't already know, but Jen and I love to travel. Tomorrow we're going to indulge ourselves with a little holiday travel down ol' Central America way: Costa Rica. We'll be there for 11 days, and while we're there we plan to go canyoning, horseback riding, white water rafting, zip lining, canopy touring, off-road 4x4-ing, surfing, and national park hiking. We're so excited we can hardly wait. I waited until the last minute to make a few arrangements, like, oh, the rental car and two of our hotels (oops...), but I got that taken care of yesterday and now we're golden. It should be a great adventure. I've even been brushing up on my Spanish (right now I'd say it's somewhere between terrible and not-great). We'll take lots of pictures, eat lots of good food, and maybe even check in from time to time on Facebook or something. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Cara Hoag said...

That sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see pictures. And hopefully someday Matt and I can join you two for a trip like this!